What are cookies?
Cookies Policy is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user . The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session and takes minimal memory space without damaging the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your browser, this page will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, if treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. For this purpose, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third Party Cookies
This website may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for use of the Site by the user and to the provision of other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this Web site uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to prepare reports that improve this site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, how they got to it and which pages you visited while sailing on our website.
- Youtube cookies: used to count the number of views of objects embedded in other web videos.
- AddThis cookies: is a technology company that enables web sites and users to easily share content with others through sharing icons and destinations of social bookmarking. The AddThis cookies are used in order to enable the content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about the website content that is shared. Cookies help uniquely identify a user ( not personally, but in terms of direction ) to avoid repeating tasks within a specified period of time.
- Other customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, setting the language, region or browser type.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.