· 1 or 2-sided printing on t-shirts.
· High quality 145g organic (ecological) t-shirts.
· Printing techniques: DTG, DTF, printing vinyl, cutting vinyl, transfer or serigraphy.
· The unisex t-shirt is the most used for men and women.
· Women's t-shirts are more fitted and with shorter sleeves.
· Other types of garments: children's, technical, sweatshirts, vests or bodysuits.
· The DTF stamping technique (or direct printing) is the most modern and gives the best finish.
· Wash the shirts cold, without fabric softener and iron the garment inside out.
· Organic T-shirts are usually smaller than the ones you normally buy in a clothing store.
Product not available for online purchaseRequest a personalized commission